July 1, 2019
- Currently discovery Stockholm, roaming around the city and falling in love with it.
- I dove into the world of XML files to ensure the quality of our icons on Android (and wrote about it on Medium).
- Wallpaper Wednesday: I occasionally share a free wallpaper on my blog.
- @simplyproductivity – a Bullet Journal Instagram where I share my own and feature other minimalist Bullet Journals.
- Currently updating my photography portfolio to add a music section and review some of my choices
- A strange one: I’m sorting out and editing little poems I’ve written over the years in hope of getting them into a proper collection. Not necessarily to publish, it’s mostly a nice reflection method.
- I’ve started a ‘sixty days of summer’ self-portrait project. I’ll be sharing on my Flickr and selected ones on Instagram.
Other stuff I like:
- Being active in the design community – I’m in a couple of Slack communities and try to engage on Dribbble, Twitter & Medium.
- Being active in the photography community – This is mostly on Facebook (Groups) & Instagram
- Being active in the Bullet Journal community – mostly Facebook (Groups) & Instagram as well
- Reading – Currently going through all the Rizzoli & Isles books on my e-reader.
- Aeropress coffee… I got an Aeropress for Christmas and now I’m trying to find the best way to create the tastiest ice coffee with oat milk.
- Yoga, dancing and wall climbing.
- Cycling always makes me happy, but being Dutch, this is mostly functional. It’s also when I do my best thinking.