Last update: October 2018
- Currently discovery Stockholm, roaming around the city and falling in love with it.
- I dove into the world of XML files to ensure the quality of our icons on Android (and wrote about it on Medium).
- I’ve been trying to keep up with #DailyUI but the reality is that I’ll probably batch design them anyway.
- I have this idea for Lettering & Leaves – combining hand-lettering and drawing leaves – to practice my skills. I’ve collected the types of leaves for each letter, but haven’t started yet.
- Wallpaper Wednesday: I share a free wallpaper each week on my blog.
- @simplyproductivity – a Bullet Journal Instagram where I share my own and feature other minimalist Bullet Journals.
- I really need to fix my photography blog because it broke down – Transferring everything over is a lot of work though.
- I’ve been traveling a lot lately to visit my family more because I just became an auntie for the second and third time (LOVE!).
Other stuff I like:
- Being active in the design community – I’m in a couple of Slack communities and try to engage on Dribbble, Twitter & Medium.
- Being active in the photography community – This is mostly on Facebook (Groups) & Instagram
- Being active in the Bullet Journal community – mostly Facebook (Groups) & Instagram as well
- Reading – Currently going through all the Rizzoli & Isles books on my e-reader.
- Tea – I’ve fallen in love with loose leaf tea and am now a tea snob. Sorry, not sorry.
- Yoga, dancing and wall climbing.
- Cycling always makes me happy, but being Dutch, this is mostly functional. It’s also when I do my best thinking.