Senior Product Designer at Klarna in Berlin. I’m working on creating great experiences within the Klarna ecosystem. More specifically, getting people to save more of their money in Sweden and Germany.
Some previous work? Check out this Medium article about signing up for the Klarna Card in Germany. Sweet!
- I moved to Berlin right before the pandemic started. Berlin is coming back to life after 2 years, and I’m having fun discovering all the art fairs and shows again.
- After sorting out my poetry collection, I’m now slowly adding new ones with the idea of creating a little poetry bundle at the end of the year.
- I have two photos available in the Kolla x Stockholm collection. Check out ‘Colors of Stockholm’ and ‘No. 7’. You can buy these!
Other stuff I like:
- Being active in the design community – I’m in a couple of Slack communities and try to engage on Dribbble, Twitter & Medium.
- Being active in the photography community – This is mostly on Facebook (Groups) & Instagram
- Being active in the Bullet Journal community – mostly Facebook (Groups) & Instagram as well
- Reading – My e-reader is always in my bag. Follow me on Goodreads or The Storygraph.
- Aeropress brews & discovering Berlins many coffee roasters.
- I love my weekly modern dance class, which mainly means rolling over the floor in an aesthetic manner,
- Cycling always makes me happy, but being Dutch, this is mostly functional. It’s also when I do my best thinking.
- Gaming, I finally bought myself a console in 2021 and gaming together with friends is my new favorite activity. If my friends aren’t available, I’m solving crimes in Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments