- Making Berlin my new home after moving here from Stockholm – all the while a worldwide pandemic is going on. Strange times.
- Apartment improvement, building a kitchen, making a gallery wall… you know the stuff.
- Wallpaper Wednesday: I occasionally share a free wallpaper on my blog.
- @simplyproductivity – a Bullet Journal Instagram where I share my own and feature other minimalist Bullet Journals.
- After sorting out my poetry collection, I’m now slowly adding new ones with the idea of creating a little poetry bundle at the end of the year.
- I have two photos available in the Kolla x Stockholm collection. Check out ‘Colors of Stockholm’ and ‘No. 7’. You can buy these!
Other stuff I like:
- Being active in the design community – I’m in a couple of Slack communities and try to engage on Dribbble, Twitter & Medium.
- Being active in the photography community – This is mostly on Facebook (Groups) & Instagram
- Being active in the Bullet Journal community – mostly Facebook (Groups) & Instagram as well
- Reading – My e-reader is always in my bag.
- Aeropress cold brews – Summer in Berlin is hot so I’m working on my ice coffee.
- Yoga, dancing, and home workouts because of the pandemic.
- Cycling always makes me happy, but being Dutch, this is mostly functional. It’s also when I do my best thinking.